Thursday, July 21, 2011

Holy cow there are a lot of writing blogs and publishing advice out there. A few months ago I dove into them and slurped all the hints and tips I could find. I'm feeling pretty full right now and took a break. I just checked my Google Reader and there are weeks of advice that I have not read, and really, can't process right now.

Thankfully I just read Stephen King's On Writing and believe IT IS OK not to read them! He said conferences and workshops are a wonderful, delightful break, but not really what you need to do if you want to write (that is -you need to write!).

I love the information I got from the blogs and hope to return to devour them later, and maybe one day go to a conference so I don't feel so alone. Right now, I'll be on the fringe, and maybe do some writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment